Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Garden in the Spring - April

I love bleeding hearts, one of my favorite garden plants

I'm not sure what this is, but it was one of the first things to bloom in our garden
This was impressive in full bloom

 Raspberry canes all along the garage wall. They migrated over from the neighbors garden.

A very pregnant looking peony bud about to flower

I'm not sure what this is called but in 2 years it has taken over half of the balcony. It can grow about a foot a day and has thousands of these pretty purple flowers
The rhododedron about to flower

Casper keeping an eye on the garden

3 comments:

  1. The blue flowers beneath the bleeding heart photo are Grape Hyacinth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tana, the name had escaped me for those, I have no idea what the flowers are in the pic below that one and the one after that I used to know the name but can't remember now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photos. Love all the color in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment,I love to hear what you think of my post.