Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 29, 2010

Inspiration Mondays-Doors

I think doors say alot about a house. They can be formidable barriers to keep people out or welcoming portals to that which lies within. Here are some doors that I would like to have in my home.






I love these old screen doors, I definately want one of these in my house, squeaky hinges and all.


This one looks like a bookshelf but it is actually a bifold door, how clever is that.


If you like these bookcase type doors but can't afford the high prices to buy one, check out this DIY site that shows you how to build your own. I love the idea of making use of  the wasted wall space that doors are.
Secret Hidden Bookcase Door Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment,I love to hear what you think of my post.