Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Lap of Luxery

I was in London Drugs a few weeks ago and spotted this awesome freestanding hammock. I love hammocks and own several of them but always have a hard time finding somewhere to hang them. There was a friendly family checking it out and they proceeded to sell me on it with their enthusiasm. I paid for it and came back with a truck to pick it up the next day. Unfortunately it rained for weeks after and the box sat out in the garden waiting for a dry moment so I could tackle the job of putting it all together. We finally got a few minutes of sun the other day and I got around to getiing it set up. I love it!!! It is so relaxing. After a few minutes of getting used to the swaying motion, Casper decided he loves it too! I look forward to some serious down time in this chair as summer rolls on.


The kitty seal of approval!


I'm joining Cindys Show and Tell Friday


2 comments:

  1. The kitty knows luxury when it sees it!!! I want the very same set of outdoor furniture now.

    Here is my Show n Tell if you'd like to join me today... Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get one of these? Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment,I love to hear what you think of my post.